Medical and travel security risk services company International SOS has released a new mobile app designed to help share its medical and travel information on Ebola.
The free app is now available on iOS and Android devices. It will provide online, instant access to key sections from International SOS’ dedicated Ebola website.
[ Also Read: How Google Helps to Combat the Ebola Virus ]
- Latest news and developments on the Ebola outbreak
- Maps of affected areas
- Key sections available for offline viewing
- Content automatically updated
- Video: Ebola – What business travellers need to know
- Push notifications send key information to phones
- Live International SOS twitter feed
The app is part of the company’s initiative aimed at supporting the global fight against Ebola.
Photo courtesy: SOS