Today Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) announced the release of the newest version of the Groupon Merchants app for Android (v2.2).
It incorporates Groupon Payments into the platform, offering merchants a better way to accept credit cards at the lowest overall rates.
Groupon merchants with Android devices who sign up for Groupon Payments will enjoy a fast, intuitive experience capable of fulfilling their everyday credit card processing needs, suggests the company.
Groupon merchants with Android devices may now enjoy the following benefits:
- Enrollment â€” Activate the service within minutes
- Features â€” Use the Groupon Merchants app to enter bill totals, add tips, apply taxes, process refunds and email customer receipts
- Service â€” Backed 7-days-a-week by a dedicated Groupon Payments support team reachable by phone and email
- Security â€” Encrypted credit card information keeps customer data safe
- Analytics â€” Payments information is seamlessly available through the online Payments Center where merchants can view live transaction history, check daily sales reports, track deposits to their bank account and analyze revenue trends
- ROI Tracking â€” Groupon Merchants can scan and redeem customer Groupons and monitor tips and additional spending to track the success of their deal
“This app is an effective tool for merchants looking to process payments and track customer growth,â€ť said Gene Alston, general manager of Groupon Payments.
The Groupon Merchants app is available for download in the Google Play Shop. Merchants with iPhones can download the Groupon Merchants app in the iPhone App Store.
Groupon made this announcement today, Jan. 11.