Men’s Wearhouse (NYSE:MW) announced Thursday the launch of its Wedding Tuxedo Group Manager mobile application.
The free tool provides couples information about the rental of their wedding party’s tuxedos while simplifying the wedding planning process.
The app is equipped with a variety of wedding party management features allowing couples to manage the tuxedo rental process from start to finish, right from their iPhone, including:
- Status updates that allow the couple to view which members of the wedding party have and have not been fitted for, picked up, or returned their tuxedos
- Tools for easy follow-up with members of their wedding party based on their rental status
- Real-time assistance through a live “chat” functionality with Men’s Wearhouse customer service
- Verification of tuxedo style, pickup and return dates
- FAQs allowing the couple to find answers to frequently asked questions
The app is available to iPhone and iPad users and can be downloaded at iTunes.com. In addition to the free mobile application, Men’s Wearhouse also offers the Wedding Tuxedo Group Manager tool online at menswearhouse.com.
Founded in 1973, Men’s Wearhouse is one of North America’s leading specialty retailers of men’s apparel, with 1,144 stores.