Top Leaders to Keynote at Mobile World Congress Shanghai
The GSMA announced confirmed keynote speakers for Mobile World Congress Shanghai, including CEOs and senior leaders from companies such as AT&T Mobility, Baidu, China Mobile, China Telecom, HTC, KDDI, NTT DOCOMO, Oberthur Technologies, Telenor Pakistan and ZTE.
The GSMA also announced additional exhibitors, sponsors, partners and programmes for the annual Shanghai event, which will take place 29 June – 1 July 2016 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
“Anticipation is building around Mobile World Congress Shanghai, which is now just six weeks away,” said Michael O’Hara, chief marketing officer, GSMA.
The GSMA announced that executives from the world’s leading mobile operators, infrastructure providers and device makers will be participating in keynotes in Mobile World Congress Shanghai conference programme.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Glenn Lurie, President and CEO, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Operations
- Dr. Ya-Qin Zhang, President, Baidu
- Shang Bing, Chairman, China Mobile
- Yang Jie, Chairman, China Telecom
- Jon Fredrik Baksaas, Chairman, GSMA
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- Cher Wang, Chairwoman, CEO and President, HTC and VIA Technologies
- Takashi Tanaka, President, KDDI
- Kazuhiro Yoshizawa, President and CEO Elect, NTT DOCOMO
- Didier Lamouche, CEO, Oberthur Technologies
- Michael Foley, CEO, Telenor Pakistan
- Zhao Xianming, Chairman and President, ZTE Corporation
The conference at Mobile World Congress Shanghai will feature two days of keynotes and track sessions exploring topics such as 5G, automotive, cyber security, digital commerce, gaming, the Internet of Things (IoT), hardware innovation, mobile media and content, mobile identity and personalisation, and smart cities.
Photo courtesy: GSMA