Sony Pictures Television has launched Wheel of Fortune: Cubed, which provides a fresh way for fans and players of all ages to enjoy a new version of the classic game.
Wheel of Fortune: Cubed transforms the Wheel of Fortune game board into a 5×5 word cube, creating thousands of intriguing word combinations that provide plenty of puzzle solving fun.
“Wheel of Fortune: Cubed brings an innovative and fun new twist to playing Wheel,” said Harry Friedman, executive producer of Wheel of Fortune. “Mobile gaming has become a fantastic way to enhance the Wheel of Fortune experience for established fans, while engaging a new audience at the same time.”
You can challenge your friends to spin the iconic Wheel and solve the cube, or race against the clock in a fast-paced single player mode, Cube Rush. Wheel of Fortune: Cubed is now available worldwide for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Key features of Wheel of Fortune: Cubed include:
- Challenge Your Friends – Play online in multiplayer mode by connecting through Facebook or email, or let the game select a random opponent
- Race Against the Clock – Sharpen your skills with the fast-paced single player mode, Cube Rush
- Spin the Wheel– Spin the familiar Wheel and guess letters to help you solve the cube
- Get the Edge – Use Cube Coins for special Power-ups to maximize your score
- Climb the Leaderboards – Share your scores on Facebook and see how your skills stack up on the Game Center leaderboards
- Universal App – Purchase the app once and play it on all of your other compatible devices
Wheel of Fortune: Cubed is now available for $0.99, with additional content available via in-game purchase. It’s available on App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wheel-of-fortune-cubed/id659618557
Photo courtesy: Sony Pictures Television