Mobile App to Help You Stay Healthy
Food brand South Beach Diet has unveiled a mobile app that offers feature-rich weight loss experiences in the mobile environment.
The app, designed to keep users focused on their weight-loss goals, is published by Everyday Health and available now at the App Store.
Some features of the new South Beach Diet app include:
- Daily personalized meal plan recommendations and prescriptive diet advice
- Food guides with the South Beach Diet’s: Foods to Enjoy and Avoid, that help users stay on track and reach their goals
- South Beach Diet-approved recipes
- Food & Fitness Journal—The calorie tracker allows users to input foods’ nutritional values—with the least amount of taps or by utilizing a barcode scanner—along with fitness and activity
- The Weight Tracker allows users to input their weight and be inspired by their progress
“Everyday Health is the leading health and wellness app publisher, and we’re proud to release the South Beach Diet App as it is one of our best yet.” explained chief product officer of Everyday Health, Goli Sheikholeslami.
“Our company continually innovates to meet our users’ everyday needs, and by utilizing Apple’s in-app subscription platform the South Beach Diet app can unlock unique personalization features to better help our users reach their goal.”[ Also Read: Everyday Health Opens New YouTube Channel ]
The fully featured South Beach Diet mobile app is available now for a one-time charge of $2.99 from the App Store on iPhone or at http://www.itunes.com/appstore.
Users can sign up via a mobile device, without having to go online, and can also add the $4.99/week feature to subscribe to a premium suite of services and additional content which includes full access to the South Beach Diet website.
The South Beach Diet offers solution for losing weight and gaining health. The brand’s portfolio includes nutritionally balanced foods.
I have used and loved this app but now have to unsubscribe as it is important to my health that I remove any weight loss influences from my life. Problem is, I can’t we how I unsubscribe from the app. Anyone able to help?