Big Fish’s Mystery Case Files for PC and Mac
Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove, the 10th installment in the Mystery Case Files series, is available now for PC and Mac, and releasing on Thursday, November 27th, on smartphones and tablets.
The Mystery Case Files series is Big Fish’s hidden object adventure game franchise. Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove was developed in partnership with third-party game developer Elephant Games.
In this 10th Mystery Case Files installment, Dire Grove has been plunged into a record cold, and wild animals threaten at every turn. As the leading Mystery Case Files detective, you’ve been called to uncover the source of the town’s troubles and quickly find yourself in the middle of a feud between the local hunters and the mysterious mistwalkers who live in the woods.
Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove features include:
- Beautiful hidden object scenes
- Rube-Goldberg style mini-game puzzles
- Interactive map with handy transportation feature
- Ability to collect and display Dire Grove landmarks
- Collection puzzles that unlock special screensavers
- Integrated strategy guide within the Collector’s Edition version
Founded in 2002, Big Fish is a leading producer and distributor of casual games.