Interactive entertainment company 2K today announced that Beejumbled, a new fast-paced word-jumble title for gamers of all ages developed by Cat Daddy Games, is now available for download on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices.
Available to download for free, Beejumbled takes players on an adventure through a charming bee world, where they must quickly construct words in order to win.
Players can complete a variety of challenges and compete against a series of bee characters with varying personalities in the hope of one day claiming their place as the “Top Bee of the Hive.”
“Beejumbled is a fun word-search game that players will find equally endearing and challenging,” said Sarah Anderson, senior vice president of marketing for 2K.
“Building upon familiar word game mechanics, Beejumbled utilizes stylized artwork, unique gameplay and loveable characters to bring a rich, casual gaming experience to mobile devices.”
Key features include:
- Competing in tournaments against one of hundreds of players from around the globe in real-time;
- Enjoying a hexagon board with hundreds of word combinations, and more than 80 achievements to unlock;
- Picking from an assortment of helper aids, including ‘Double Word Score,’ ‘Common Letter Bonus,’ and ‘Super Letter,’ to provide bonuses and assist in overcoming difficult situations;
- Customizing the gaming experience with over 25 different bee characters and backgrounds to unlock and choose from; including “Homer,” the baseball bee (who offers an additional +25 points for any baseball themed words discovered), to “Ro-Bee,” the robot bee (who adds an additional +3 points to any three letter words);
- Playing independently in Single Player mode, or against friends with Pass & Play, Asynchronous multiplayer via Game Center & Facebook, and Tournament modes.
Beejumbled joins Cat Daddy Games’ growing lineup of mobile titles, which includes House Pest, Herd, Herd, Herd and GridBlock.