Axis Bank, a private-sector bank in India, announced Wednesday the roll out of Augmented Reality (AR) feature on its mobile app.
The feature enables users of the Axis mobile app to locate and navigate to the nearest Axis Bank ATMs, Branches, preapproved residential properties, etc. on a real-time basis.
The ‘Near Me’ section is available in the pre-login module of Axis mobile app, thereby making it accessible for use by anybody who downloads the app.
[ What Is Digital Marketing? ]
Users of the mobile app can view actual streets in a 360 degree mode, through their mobile phone camera, anywhere in the country. The details of the location / venue will pop-up on the mobile screen as the user moves around the streets.
In addition to the AR feature, the bank offers a bouquet of services like pre login bill payments that helps customers save time while paying electricity, mobile bills and recharging DTH services.
[ Request for Help to Open Free School for Poor Children ]
The following services are offered by the Bank, on its ‘Near Me’ module:
1. ATMs and Branches: Helps in easily locating and navigating to the nearest Axis Bank ATMs and Branches.
2. Dining Delights: Helps in identifying the nearby restaurants which are under the Bank’s Dining Delights program. These restaurants offer discounts (minimum 15%) for Axis Bank Debit and Credit Cards.
3. Pay with eDGE Rewards: Locates nearby stores where Axis Bank Credit Card holders can pay with the eDGE loyalty points accumulated by them.
4. Pre-approved Properties: Locates all the nearby properties that have been preapproved by the Bank.
5. Sunday Brunch: Locates nearby restaurants under the Bank’s Sunday Brunch programme.
Axis Bank offers a range of services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, SME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.