Mobile 360 Series-North America
Global mobile operators’ association GSMA today announced the first keynote speakers for the Mobile 360 Series-North America conference, including leaders from organisations such as AirWatch by VMware, AT&T, the FCC, Jasper Wireless, Syniverse and ZTE.
Mobile 360-North America will take place 22-23 September at the W Atlanta – Midtown in Atlanta and will be co-located with Mobility LIVE! 2014. The GSMA also announced AT&T as the Platinum sponsor for the conference.
Keynote speakers confirmed to present at Mobile 360-North America include:
- Alan Dabbiere, Chairman and Founder, AirWatch by VMware
- Ralph de la Vega, President and CEO of AT&T Mobility
- Jessica Rosenworcel, Commissioner, FCC
- Anne Bouverot, Director General, GSMA
- Jahangir Mohammed, Founder and CEO, Jasper Wireless
- Mary Clark, CMO, Syniverse
- Lixin Cheng, CEO, ZTE USA
In addition to the keynote programme, the conference will include focused sessions on topics including the latest trends in mobile retail; the mobile wallet landscape; the role of mobile in industry sectors such as automotive, education and healthcare; and creating and sustaining the smart city.
The programme will feature a session on the future of innovation, in which mobile entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to a panel of investors and the Mobile 360-North America audience.
Photo courtesy: GSMA