Esurance, a direct-to-consumer insurance company, is modernizing the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Food & Wine experience.
The comapny offered attendees the SavorBand, a wristband that can digitally capture and store a list of all the foods they taste, along with recipes, tips from the chef, discounts, and more.
Festivalgoers simply tap their SavorBand on the specially marked reader next to what they’ve just tasted and everything is saved online for their personal access after the event.
They can also quickly and easily rate what they tasted.
“We’re thrilled to bring this modern, convenient technology to the festival,” said Esurance VP of Marketing, Darren Howard.
“Providing helpful tools to improve the festival experience aligns with Esurance’s approach to making insurance modern, efficient, and just plain better.”
[ Also Read: Hyundai Explores Wearable Technology with Genesis ]
After the event, attendees can use a unique two-word code on their SavorBand to access their Digital Memory Bank at www.esurance.com/savorband.
More than just a collection of culinary memories, the Digital Memory Bank may also include:
- Discounts on meals at the restaurants represented at the festival
- Tips and tricks from chefs they visited
- A free glass of wine during their next visit to participating restaurants
- Impossible-to-get recipes from their favorite chefs
- Promotional codes for cookbooks and other goodies
- Ability to share your content with friends and family on Facebook
Esurance provides auto, homeowners, motorcycle, and renters insurance direct to consumers online, over the phone, and through select agents, including sister company, Answer Financial.