MIT Technology Review is inviting guests for the Mobile Summit, taking place in San Francisco on June 10-11, 2013.
It is expecting leading industry experts from companies like Facebook, Nuance, Pebble, Samsung, Twitter, and more to give the inside scoop on the initiatives that are disrupting the mobile industry.
Attendees will learn how emerging mobile technologies will redefine work, health, commerce, and more. Topics include:
- Mobile payment services
- Secure, scalable content sharing
- Mobile enterprise IT
- Emerging markets as the source of the next billion mobile users
- The changing mobile interface
- Emerging technologies driving next-generation mobility
- Disruptive hardware and software systems for mobile health care
- Improved performance and reach of mobile advertising
Jason Pontin, MIT Technology Review’s editor in chief and publisher, states, “The speakers and agenda we’ve lined up promise to inform and inspire the talented innovators in this rapidly changing industry.”
Photo courtesy: MIT Technology Review