LG Electronics announced Monday that the LG G4 is officially on sale online and in stores through major carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and U.S. Cellular, as well as national retailers Best Buy and Amazon.com.
“Stitched into the heart and soul of all of our smartphones is our guiding principle of innovation for a better life,” said Morris Lee, senior vice president and head of North American sales and marketing, LG MobileComm.
“We focused long and hard on perfecting that promise in the G4, for consumers across the country to discover for themselves one of the best smartphone experiences on the market today.”
[ What Is So Special About the New LG G4? ]
Key specifications include:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor with X10 LTE
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
- Memory: 32GB eMMC ROM, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM / microSD slot
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Available in Genuine Leather Brown, Genuine Leather Black, Metallic Gray, Ceramic White and Gold, specific pricing, color options and bundle details can be found on each carrier and retailer’s site, says the company.