Twitter Chat to Discuss Viability of Online Voting
As the U.S. presidential election nears, much talk has surfaced around the viability of online voting.
To help demystify the topic, Level 3 Communications is hosting an hour-long Twitter chat with hashtag #ChatTheVote.
The chat will feature top experts in a number of areas, including election operations, cryptography, network security and federal technology journalism.
The panelists will provide their expertise and perspective on the pros and cons of online voting. The chat will take place Monday, Sept. 26 at 11 a.m. MT/1 p.m. ET. Level 3 will serve as the host (@level3now).
[ Twitter to Stream U.S. Presidential Election Debates ]
Featured panelists to include:
• Dale Drew, Chief Security Officer at Level 3 Communications (@packetcop)
• Susan Dzieduszycka-Suinat, President and CEO at U.S. Vote Foundation and Overseas Vote Initiative (@US_Vote)
• Merle King, Executive Director, Center for Election Systems at Kennesaw State University (@merle_s_king)
• Joe Kiniry, CEO and Chief Scientist of Free & Fair (@kiniry)
• Frank Konkel, Senior Editor at NextGov (@frank_konkel)
• Greg Miller, Co-Founder and Chief Development Officer for The OSET Institute (@oset)
Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) provides local, national and global communications services to enterprise, government and carrier customers.