USA TODAY Mobile App for Tony Awards
USA TODAY, a multi-platform news and information company, announced Tuesday the launch of the USA TODAY BROADWAY’S BEST app, its first mobile app dedicated to the Tony Awards.
The app, presented by American Airlines, is an opportunity for fans to connect instantly to the latest news and information about Broadway’s biggest night no matter where they are.
The USA TODAY BROADWAY’S BEST app allows users to:
- Have an instant connection to the up-to-the-minute news and features around the Tony Awards
- Read reviews of Broadway productions by USA TODAY theater critic Elysa Gardner
- Meet the Tony Awards nominees in the top 14 categories
- Buy tickets to Broadway productions
- See photos from the top plays, musicals and performances
- View videos from the top plays, musicals, performances and Broadway stars, like Lilla Crawford from “Annie”
- Follow what the biggest names in Broadway are saying through social media
- Play along by making your picks for winners in the top categories, share your ballot and see how others are voting
“The USA TODAY BROADWAY’S BEST app is a perfect opportunity for theater fans all over the country to get an exclusive mobile experience that will feel like you’re backstage at Broadway’s biggest awards show,” said Larry Kramer, president and publisher of USA TODAY.
The USA TODAY BROADWAY’S BEST app, available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch is available now on the App Store.
Photo courtesy: USA TODAY