IoT Tech Expo in Silicon Valley
A leading IoT event series is returning to Silicon Valley on November 29-30, with new additions including 2 co-located events, new topics and a larger expo! The 2017 event will host the Blockchain Expo and AI Expo so you can explore 3 ecosystems in 1.
Keynote speakers include the likes of Oracle, Google, Mastercard, Shell, Cisco, Toyota, Centrica, Bluetooth, State of Nevada, Visa, Thyssenkrupp, NASA, Google, Disney, Uber, Wells Fargo, Maersk, Nasdaq and more.
The 2-day event will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to finance, transportation to government, logistics to retail, with a total of 12 conference tracks delving into the Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
The IoT conferences are: Connected Industry, Developing for the IoT, Smart Transportation & Cities, Data & Security, IoT in Enterprise and IoT Innovations & Technologies.
Keynote speakers include:
- Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
- Lionel Chocron, VP Industry & IoT Solutions, Oracle
- Ben Kieckhefer, Senator, State of Nevada
- Greg Wolfson, Solutions Development Lead – Connected Energy, Shell
- Maciej Kranz, VP, Strategic Innovations, Cisco Systems
- Maja Vujinovic, Chief Innovation Officer, General Electric
- Avin Arumugam, SVP, IoT, Visa
- Akash Garg, Director of Engineering, Driver Team, Uber
- Nina Bhatia, Managing Director, Connected Home, Centrica
- Shyam Desai, Vice President, Citi
- Ibrahim Gokcen, Chief Digital Officer, Maersk
- Jeremy Frank, Group Lead, NASA
- Fredrik Voss, VP Blockchain Innovation, Nasdaq
- Cyril Perducat, Exec VP IoT & Digital Transformation, Schneider Electric
- Andrew Rose, President, Compare.com
- Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect, Visa
- Dr. Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor & Technology Fellow, Halliburton
- John Kenney, Director of Networking Research, Toyota
- Michael Sherwood, Director Information Technologies, City of Las Vegas
- Daniel Kaufman, Deputy Director, Federal Trade Commission
- Chris Shelton, VP & CTO, The AES Corporation
The IoT Tech Expo World Series hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena.
It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.