Get Ready to Meet the Most Romantic Couple
If you’re looking for a whiff of romance on a cyber hangout, forget Facebook. And enter the world of Zoosk, a romantic social network.
It has launched today a contest to find the most romantic couple in America.
Couples who create a shared Couple Profile on Zoosk and post “romantic moments” to their profile page could win a romantic getaway and $10,000 cash.
Couples can enter the contest at zoosk.com/couple/contest. The contest ends on August 7th.
So, when you’re looking for romance, you must know that most men would find it much easier to satisfy women in the bath, kitchen, or in the living room. But when it comes to bed, they go bonkers. For them, here are some useful tips. (Read: How to Satisfy Women in the Bed: 10 Tips)
Couple Profiles were recently introduced by Zoosk and provide a dedicated place for couples to create, store and share their relationship milestones and memories that can be shared with friends and family.
[ Also Read: When Office Romance Leads to Marriage ]
With the ability to share photos and note important dates in the relationship (such as anniversaries, engagements, etc.), couples are able to document their romantic journey (while never again forgetting anniversary and birthday dates!).
When members of Zoosk declare they are in a relationship, they are led to a separate area of the site allowing them to create a Couple Profile without the dating functionality that is available to single members.
[ Also Read: World’s Most Romantic Hotels Revealed ]
Zoosk says it recently conducted a survey among more than 1,600 of its members who are in a committed relationship to gather insights about modern day romance. The findings include:
Spontaneity is romantic.
- 75% of couples say the best romantic moments are spontaneous vs. planned.
Even the most loving couples sometimes forget important relationship details.
- 17% of couples admit they have forgotten their anniversary at least once. (Men are twice as likely to have forgotten.)
- 87% of couples say they remember where they went on their first date together (although only 61% remember what their significant other was wearing on that first date).
Couples embrace technology in their relationships.
- 81% of couples say they use technology to interact with each other throughout the day.
- 60% of couples say the primary role of social media in their relationship involves publicly expressing feelings of love or sharing photos/videos or relationship updates with family and friends.
- 40% of couples are more private and use social media primarily to message with each other.
Couples need to ask “could you take a photo of us, please?” more often.
- 84% of couples (83% of men and 86% of women) say they wish they had more photos of themselves together.
Zoosk is available in 25 languages and has members in more than 70 countries. Founded in 2007 by Shayan Zadeh and Alex Mehr, Zoosk, Inc. is based in San Francisco and backed by Canaan Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and ATA Ventures.
Photo courtesy: Zoosk
SAP Connects Cars with Parking and Food Services
No Comments | Jul 1, 2014
How to Manage Your Photos in the Cloud
No Comments | Jul 5, 2014
RealPlayer Cloud Allows You to Manage Your Videos
No Comments | Feb 24, 2014
IBM Making Green Highway for Electric Vehicles
No Comments | Apr 9, 2012