Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today unveiled a new dynamic tag management capability for Adobe Marketing Cloud that is supposed to speed up the process for tagging content to be measured and optimized across Web properties.
It integrates existing Adobe tag management capabilities with technology from the recent acquisition of Satellite technology. The new functionality provides marketers flexibility and control to implement digital marketing strategies, while reducing IT dependence.
Dynamic tag management supports both Adobe and non-Adobe tags. While currently available to all Adobe Marketing Cloud customers, in the future dynamic tag management will be extended to marketers using any digital marketing platform, says the company.
“As marketing tools become more sophisticated, the technical aspects of installing and managing them can grow considerably,” said John Mellor, vice president of strategy and business development, Adobe.
“With dynamic tag management, we are making marketers’ day-to-day work easier and more effective by removing the pain from tagging content to be measured and optimized across industry solutions.”
According to Adobe, here are the benefits to marketers:
- Improved site speed – Optimize loading of multiple analytics and marketing tags, proven to slow page loads.
- Quicker implementations –Significantly reduced required tag implementation and deployment time.
- Increased efficiencies -Reclaim time that was spent managing analytics and media tags.
- Control and security – Develop and deploy tag strategies by collaborating with marketing, analysts and IT to recommend, test and deploy tags all within the new capability.
- Enhanced Flexibility – Quickly test and optimize tags without being bound by release cycles.
- Centralized tool management – Trigger many tags and technologies simultaneously, rather than creating separate rules for each one.
Adobe Marketing Cloud includes a set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions along with a social-enabled UI.