Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat in the Market
“Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat,” the retail compilation of “Deadliest Warrior: The Game” and “Deadliest Warrior: Legends,” is available now at North American retailers for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
The disc-based game/TV show hybrid, based on the multi-platform Spike TV series “Deadliest Warrior” that pits two of the most feared warriors history has ever known against each other in a battle to the death, contains 30 new weapons, a brand new arena and episodes of the show exclusive to the game.
Also, gamers who preordered “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” at GameStop before April 17, 2012, will receive an exclusive DVD featuring additional never-before-released episodes of the hit show.
[ Also Read: Games that People Play on Digital Playgrounds ]
The players themselves will get to answer the question of “Who is the deadliest?” as they can take control of history’s most brutal warriors, choose a weapon, and then apply their own skills to answer that question on their terms.
- The brand new “Graveyard” arena exclusive to “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat”
- 30 new weapons, including a “Lockbar Axe” for William Wallace, the “Monk’s Spade” for Sun Tzu and a “Tsonga Battle Axe” for Shaka Zulu
- Both digital titles and all DLC included for $29.99
- Cross-play with consumers of the original digitally distributed titles
- Hidden zombie mode allows players to keep on fighting even headless, armless and torso-less
- Never-before-released episodes of the show exclusive to “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat”
- Preorder “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” and receive the GameStop exclusive DVD featuring two full episodes of the TV series, including one never-before-released on DVD.
Rated ‘M’ for Mature by the ESRB, “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” is available beginning Tuesday, April 17, with a price tag of $29.99 at North American retailers everywhere, according to Spike TV.
Photo courtesy: Spike