“Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat,” the retail compilation of “Deadliest Warrior: The Game” and “Deadliest Warrior: Legends,” is available now at North American retailers for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
The disc-based game/TV show hybrid, based on the multi-platform Spike TV series “Deadliest Warrior” that pits two of the most feared warriors history has ever known against each other in a battle to the death, contains 30 new weapons, a brand new arena and episodes of the show exclusive to the game.
Also, gamers who preordered “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” at GameStop before April 17, 2012, will receive an exclusive DVD featuring additional never-before-released episodes of the hit show.
[ Also Read
: Games that People Play on Digital Playgrounds
The players themselves will get to answer the question of “Who is the deadliest?” as they can take control of history’s most brutal warriors, choose a weapon, and then apply their own skills to answer that question on their terms.
- The brand new “Graveyard” arena exclusive to “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat”
- 30 new weapons, including a “Lockbar Axe” for William Wallace, the “Monk’s Spade” for Sun Tzu and a “Tsonga Battle Axe” for Shaka Zulu
- Both digital titles and all DLC included for $29.99
- Cross-play with consumers of the original digitally distributed titles
- Hidden zombie mode allows players to keep on fighting even headless, armless and torso-less
- Never-before-released episodes of the show exclusive to “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat”
- Preorder “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” and receive the GameStop exclusive DVD featuring two full episodes of the TV series, including one never-before-released on DVD.
Rated ‘M’ for Mature by the ESRB, “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” is available beginning Tuesday, April 17, with a price tag of $29.99 at North American retailers everywhere, according to Spike TV.
Photo courtesy: Spike