What Is So Special About the New LG G4?
Customers in key markets around the world will now get their chance to own the latest smartphone from LG Electronics (LG), one which LG praises for its “exceptional camera, vivid and expansive display, and willingness to set new rules in defining what a premium mobile device can be.”
LG G4 will begin rolling out this week to consumers in key markets around the world, continuing throughout the month into June and beyond as more retailers and operators see what LG G4 has to offer their customers.
Starting in Hong Kong, the G4 will follow with rollouts in Turkey, Russia and Singapore, eventually including most of Europe, North America, CIS, Southeast Asia, Middle East / Africa and South / Central America, coming to approximately 180 carrier and retailers.
Highlights of the LG G4 include:
- Handcrafted, genuine full grain leather back cover in six colors in addition of three unique material covers with 3D patterns
- Rear-facing camera featuring F1.8 aperture lens and 16-megapixel resolution supported by Color Spectrum Sensor (CSS) and a new Manual Mode
- Front-facing 8-megapixel camera and Gesture Interval Shot for selfies that can be saved to the removable microSD card
- Vivid IPS Quantum Display which offers 20 percent greater color reproduction, 25 percent improvement in brightness and 50 percent greater contrast
- New smartphone to utilize Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon 808 Processor with X10 LTE for the best balance of performance and power savings
- High-capacity 3,000mAh removable battery and supporting Quick Charge 2.0 (enabled with Quick Charge 2.0 certified adapter, sold separately)
- Slim Arc exterior design for a more comfortable grip and greater durability when dropped
- Captures 4K video and play backs on Ultra HDTVs with support through Analogix SlimPort Nano∙Console
LG says that prices and additional purchase details will be announced locally at time of availability, and may vary by carrier and market.