President of Russia Vladimir Putin. Photo courtesy: Kremlin
Alternative Facts of Donald Trump: Relations with Russia
As the U.S. President Donald Trump is believed to be the original producer of “alternative facts,” RMN News Service has decided to decipher and question “alternative facts” presented by Mr. Trump mainly in his tweets.
RMN Digital – the tech news service of RMN – will carry Mr. Trump’s tweets and their analyses for different days. You may please check out these stories regularly.
“I don’t know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy – yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!”
Questions for Mr. Trump
- How do you say you don’t know Russian President Vladimir Putin when you have already interacted with him multiple times – at least during the past couple of months?
- Is it possible that you have recently disposed of your businesses in Russia so you could issue this sudden “no deals” statement?
- Who are these haters who are going crazy?
- How can you compare President Obama’s official deals with your own business deals?
- How do you conclude that Iran is #1 in terror? Who has provided you the terror rankings?
[ Click here to go to the main page of Alternative Facts ]
By Rakesh Raman, who is a government award-winning journalist and runs free school for deserving children under his NGO – RMN Foundation.