When Bloggers Come to Attract Art Lovers
To help people give the most meaningful gifts this holiday season, Art.com Inc., a destination to experience and buy art, has introduced six home décor-based gift guides curated by some of today’s leading lifestyle bloggers.
Each blogger has curated a gallery of artwork in one of the following home décor styles: Modern, Eclectic, Traditional, Witty, Natural and Runway. They have all also provided gift-giving tips for finding artwork for everyone on your list.
“Between decorating the home, hosting family get-togethers and purchasing a gift for the friend who has everything, the holidays can be a stressful time,” said Ivy Ross, chief marketing officer, Art.com, Inc.
“This year, we have tapped into the creativity of prominent influencers in fashion, home décor, art and design to make holiday gift-giving effortless without losing any of the sentiment. With six unique styles, you’ll definitely find artwork they love.”
[ Also Read: Blogosphere: Where Bloggers Promote Your Brands ]
The six style-based guides are:
- Mad for Modern: Cassandra LaValle, founder of coco + kelley, believes mid-century design is pure perfection. One of the pieces she recommends is “Study For Homage To The Square, C. 1954.”
- Perfectly Eclectic: Have a relative that frequents flea markets and loves variety? Gala Darling suggests prints that display multiple personalities like “Zebra Dreams” to please a diverse crowd.
- Truly Traditional: Nicole Balch of Making It lovely prefers décor that will stand the test of time. To please those true to tradition, she chooses classic images, such as “Wisteria With House Finch,” that will never go out of style.
- Quick Witted: Give your quick-witted friend the perfect pieces to have more fun at home. Victoria Smith of SF Girl By Bay suggests images like “Man With Giant Watermelon” for the kid at heart.
- Simply Natural: Searching for a calming gift for a fellow yogi? Jenny Komenda of Little Green Notebook recommends neutral pieces like “Gedanken Bel Schnee, C.1933″ to bring serenity home.
- Fashion Forward: Taylor Sterling of The Glitter Guide believes that fashion and art go hand in hand. For friends and family who are always ahead of the latest runway trends, one of her picks is “Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin, July 23, 1970″, perfect for an exquisitely accessorized home.
To explore the gift guides, you can visit http://www.art.com/giftguide.