Honorees from MIT Technology Review’s 2018 35 Innovators Under 35 onstage at EmTech MIT 2018.
MIT Technology Review has announced the dates and speakers for its annual EmTech MIT conference, which will take place September 17-19 at the MIT Media Lab in Cambridge, MA.
Celebrating its 20th anniversary, this leadership event explores artificial intelligence, climate adaption, personalized medicine, data security, quantum computing, and space.
Innovators, researchers, and industry leaders will address each topic, focusing on how to manage change and capitalize on the opportunities brought by these exciting innovations.
In addition, MIT Technology Review’s Innovators Under 35 are invited to appear at the event, offering a look ahead into their pioneering innovations that are expected to change the world.
Key themes of this year’s EmTech MIT conference include:
- Cutting-edge advances and ethical dilemmas in personalized medicine
- Living in a world of ubiquitous facial recognition
- Preparing for increasingly severe climate change
- How AI could reinvent whole industries where innovation has stalled
- What the fast-growing space industry means for life here on Earth
- How we can use technology to do more good in the world
Intel, the world’s leading technology company, and KPMG, a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax, and advisory services, will serve as the Presenting Partners of this year’s conference.
MIT Professional Education is an event partner; as is the Lemelson-MIT Program, which will announce its 2019 Lemelson-MIT Prize winner. BIGfish Communications, a public relations agency specializing in technology and innovation, will return as Media Partner.